Last updated: August 08, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Words with initial capitalization have specific meanings in the following context. These definitions maintain the same meanings whether they’re in singular or plural.
- Account: Refers to a distinct account created for you to access our Service or specific portions of it.
- Affiliate: Refers to an entity that holds, is held by, or is under common control with a party. “Control” here implies owning 50% or more of shares, equity interest, or other voting securities.
- Company: Referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Policy. It refers to Healthcare & Mobility Africa, located at Mercury House, 55 Columbus Crescent, Rivergate Business Park, Cape Town, 7441.
- Cookies: Denotes small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or other devices by a website. These files hold information about your browsing history and serve various purposes.
- Country: Refers to South Africa.
- Device: Any tool that accesses the Service, like a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data: Information linked to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: Refers to the Website.
- Service Provider: Natural or legal persons who process data on the Company’s behalf. This may include third-party individuals or companies that aid the Company in various aspects related to the Service.
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically through usage of the Service, including details such as your device’s IP address and browsing behavior.
- Website: Refers to Willowbrook Recliners, accessible via https://riseandrecline.co.za/
- You: Indicates an individual using the Service or a legal entity on whose behalf this individual is using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. This may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the Service. It may encompass details such as your Device’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, and more. When accessing the Service through a mobile device, additional information like the type of mobile device, operating system, and unique identifiers may also be collected.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilize Cookies and similar tracking technologies to enhance and analyze our Service. These technologies may include:
- Web Beacons: Small electronic files embedded in our Service or emails to track usage and improve functionality.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. The former remain on your Device after going offline, while the latter are deleted once you close your browser.
We use both types of Cookies for purposes such as providing services, administering accounts, and more.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company uses Personal Data for various purposes, including providing and maintaining the Service, managing accounts, communicating updates, and more.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information with Service Providers, business partners, and affiliates to enhance and analyse the Service, and for various legitimate purposes.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We may process your information, including Personal Data, outside your jurisdiction, ensuring security measures are in place.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to manage, update, or delete your Personal Data. If your child provided data without parental consent, contact us to rectify it.
Google Ads and Third-Party Services
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to external websites. We advise reviewing their Privacy Policies.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org